In my blog there are some seo tips which are very useful for you. All bloggers want to increase their search engine rank. But for that link building is so much important.
Here are some link building tips below which will increase backlinks of your website.
1.Submit site to web directories
You should submit your site to the web directories. It takes time but you can get hundred of backlinks by this method. Submit your site to directories and free directories, they might cost a bit, but they are good, find some free and paid directories here
These directories better your PR and increase your backlinks
2.Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites
Its important to pick sites that are of high relevance so you’ll not only get links but traffic. Reciprocal linking can be useful from the beginning but don’t overdo it. You can find link partners by emailing them directly or searching through webmaster forums.
3.Easy free links
- Depending on your category and offer, you will find Craigslist to be a cheap or free classified service.
- It is pretty easy to ask or answer questions on Yahoo! Answers and provide links to relevant resources.
- It is pretty easy to ask or answer questions on Google Groups and provide links to relevant resources.
- It takes about 15 minutes to set up a topical Squidoo page, which you can use to look like an industry expert. Link to expert documents and popular useful tools in your fields, and also create a link back to your site. Hubpages is another similar site you can use.
- Most forums allow members to leave signature links or personal profile links. If you make quality contributions some people will follow these links and potentially read your site and link at your sit.
- Submit a story to Digg that links to an article on your site. You can also submit other content and have some of its link authority flow back to your profile page.
4.Participate in forums
Sign up for some forums in your niche and start contributing to ongoing discussions. Insert a link to the homepage or some inner pages of your site. Use your site link with a nice anchor text on the signatures of Forums. Keep posting on forums and they would probably increase your backlinks. Don’t make them spammy as they would be deleted by the moderators there at the forums.
You can search for forums or I know a few of them:
Digital Point Forums
Digital Point Forums
5.Guest posting on others blog
This one involves having readily available content you can send out to certain blogs in your niche. This is great for getting relevant links and traffic. You should write articles on the blogs which are so famous like HBB,Shoutmeloud,etc.
When you add a comment on a blog, they get indexed and you get a backlink.In the comment field, enter your name, website URL, email address and comment. Please DO NOT include a link in the comment or it will be marked as a spam by the administrator. Comment on useful blogs and not on all blogs which you find. Comment something useful rather than commenting all these appreciating words like “wow thanks”, “nice tips” , “thanks nice post” ..For more information about blog commenting see it http://lovelyblogging.cc.cc/2011/05/get-free-backlinks-to-incerase-your.html